Panel Election for 2019-2021
A Panel Nomination meeting was held on 21 January 2019 for the term of office 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2021.
The following members were re-appointed to the Panel:
- Mike Brindle - Associated Retailer Panel Member (Water Plus)
- Trevor Nelson - Unassociated Retailer Panel Member (Business Stream)
- Nicola Smith - Unassociated Retailer Panel Member (Clear Business Water)
- Mark Holloway - Wholesaler Panel Member (Thames Water)
Four new members were appointed:
- Christopher Williams – Associated Retailer Panel Member (Affinity for Business)
- Claire Yeates – Unassociated Retailer Panel Member (Waterscan)
- Ian Dearnley – Wholesaler Panel Member (Severn Trent Water)
- Martin Mavin – Wholesaler Panel Member (Northumbrian Water)
The Panel nomination meeting for an associated retailer has been set for 17 September 2019 and we are currently looking for nominations. If you require further information please email the Panel Secretariat, or for information on the Panel please visit the Panel webpage. Nominations should be submitted by 10 September using the form below. Associated retailers are also requested to notify the Panel Secretariat of their authorised representatives in the event of a vote.