Comments (0) Helpful?

I want to know more about water regulation or trade effluent.
What do I do if there is a leakage on a customer’s premises or a drinking water incident?

Network Capital Works

learn more

I want to know more about network capital works

Drinking Water Quality Incident

learn more

There has been a drinking water quality incident

Trade Effluent

learn more

I want to know more about trade effluent

Leakage on premises

learn more

There is a leakage on a customer's premises

Log In

Please login to view secure online content. If you’re not a member you can register here. Please note login details from the old website won't work and you will need to register again. Forgotten password? Please email


Sign Up

Please complete ALL fields below. Registration is for MOSL members and Open Water partners only in order to access controlled documents on this site.


Already a Member? Log in here

Forgot Password

Enter New Password

Document Versions

Comments (0)

No comments have been posted.