Internship Programme 2o2o
We have two internship positions available for Summer 2020 in our Digital and Market Performance teams which are open to enrolled Southampton University students. Job descriptions will be posted online from 4 February 2020.
Applicants should have:
- A passion for data and analysis with good general IT skills, including knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Working knowledge or experience with data visualisation programmes/tools such as Python/RStudio (preferable but not essential).
- A passion for learning and developing new skills
- Great team working skills and a can-do attitude.
What we offer
As an intern at MOSL, you can expect:
- An 8-10 week paid placement based at our Southampton office
- A stand-alone project to see through from creation to completion
- Access to real market data and data systems
- Direct contact with senior decision makers and industry experts
- Mentoring and guidance from your line manager and colleagues
- Training and development opportunities
- Invitations to free company social events every month
- A competitive hourly salary
- Access to our employee benefits and discount platform.
A great place to work
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work. Following our move from London to Southampton in 2018 we have been developing our relationship with the University of Southampton and introduced our Summer Internship Programme. Following successful placements, every intern to-date has been offered a position at MOSL either on a fixed term contract while they continue their studies or a full-time contract after their summer placement.
Our Summer 2020 Internship Programme will continue to offer these great opportunities in our Digital and Market Performance teams, as we look to grow the programme in coming years to offer more placements and a potential Graduate Scheme.
We live by our values
Our values support our vision and shape our culture. It’s who we are, what we do and how we do it. MOSLers aim to live and breathe them every day.
We’re young company and our colleagues choose to work for us as we offer the opportunity to make an impact and shape an organisation at an early stage.
Unlike bigger companies, our interns have invaluable access to the senior leadership team, which means that good ideas are taken on board, and everyone’s voice is heard across the business.
A learning organisation
MOSL is an exciting place to work with great opportunities for students and our colleagues to develop both personally and professionally. We are a learning organisation and as part of that – we believe in learning from the experience of our people and the insight they can offer us. But, don’t just take our word for it, take a look at what our previous interns have to say:
“It was obvious from the start that MOSL puts its employees first – the welcome and support is genuine – you really feel part of the team. It was a real pleasure to work alongside so many brilliant minds and I’ve learnt so much more than I ever could’ve imagined.” Hendriico, MP Intern 2019
How to apply
Apply now for one one of our 2020 intern positions.
Applications will only be accepted from current students or recent graduates of Southampton University.
Applications will close on 23 February and can only be made through the Southampton University careers portal.
Interviews will be held in March 2020.